MANUFACTURING MANAGEMENT SHOW
22-23 November 2017, Ricoh Arena, Coventry
Created by the publishers of Manufacturing Management magazine, the Manufacturing Management Show brings everything you need to know about running a successful manufacturing site under one roof.
From 5S and lean strategy deployment to finding the right forklift truck- this show is designed for busy manufacturing mangers who need immediate advice across a range of production issues. Secure your free visitor badge now
What can you learn at the Manufacturing Management Show?
- Drive workforce engagement: learn how skills training can engage employees and create a healthy workplace environment with PP Control & Automation, and hear a change management case study from BAE Systems
- Create your visual workplace: eliminate 'visual deficits' and take away 8 practical tips to successful visual management from Clarity VM, plus receive a maintenance masterclass from Coca Cola
- Develop the skills for Industry 4.0: Festo explain the people challenges that Industry 4.0 will bring and identify how the right training and leadership skills can help pave the path of least resistance
- Join the jury of a mock health & safety trial: understand what workplace actions are considered a H&S offence, and see the consequences of neglecting safety standards
- Meet materials handling experts: see the Autopilot TAE050 automated guided cart from Toyota Material Handling, and hear a case study on Honda using carts to carry more load and boost efficiency
- Get the right tools for reducing downtime: explore Brammer and Buck & Hickman’s tool demonstration vehicle showcasing Roebuck hand tools, and get to grips with future maintenance technologies from AMAP
- Inspire your future talent: take guidance from the EEF on delivering a successful apprenticeship programme that develops the skills of your future talent