Manufacturing Management Show 2017 opens this Wednesday!
This coming Wednesday and Thursday, senior management teams from UK manufacturing sites will descend on the Ricoh Arena for a free comprehensive hit of manufacturing best practice across all areas of factory management at the Manufacturing Management Show - brought to you by MA Exhibitions and Manufacturing Management magazine.
From employee engagement, 5S and lean strategy, to Industry 4.0, health & safety, visual tools and asset care - the Manufacturing Management Show is the only UK show to bring you everything you need to know about running a successful manufacturing site, all under one roof.
With all areas of manufacturing covered, we urge you to bring along your entire team to make the most of your visit to the Manufacturing Management Show. Book your free tickets at https://mms-2017-visitor.reg.buzz/
What will you learn at the Manufacturing Management Show 2017?
- Drive workforce engagement: learn how skills training can engage employees and create a healthy workplace environment with PP Control & Automation, and hear a change management case study from BAE Systems
- Create your visual workplace: eliminate 'visual deficits' and take away 8 practical tips to successful visual management from Clarity VM, plus receive a maintenance masterclass from Coca Cola
- Develop the skills for Industry 4.0: Festo explain the people challenges that Industry 4.0 will bring and identify how the right training and leadership skills can help pave the path of least resistance
- Join the jury of a mock health & safety trial: understand what workplace actions are considered a H&S offence, and see the consequences of neglecting safety standards
- Meet materials handling experts: see the Autopilot TAE050 automated guided cart from Toyota Material Handling, and hear a case study on Honda using carts to carry more load and boost efficiency
- Get the right tools for reducing downtime: explore Brammer and Buck & Hickman’s tool demonstration vehicle showcasing Roebuck hand tools, and get to grips with future maintenance technologies from AMAP
- Inspire your future talent: take guidance from the EEF on delivering a successful apprenticeship programme that develops the skills of your future talent
- Check out the latest cutting-edge kit: explore the exhibition showcasing exciting innovations in UK manufacturing including a multi-functional safety barrier and IoT connected machine presses