1. Everything you need under one roof: advice on all areas of manufacturing management and solving problems
2. Pinch with pride: conference and workshop sessions from leading manufacturing operators
3. Check out the latest cutting-edge kit: leading factory equipment suppliers offering demos of new plant
4 .Make a business-boosting connection: network with fellow manufacturing professionals.
5. Profit-enhancing professional services: legal advisors, CI consultancies, maintenance specialists and industry advisory bodies will provide exclusive insight into opportunities around workforce training, outsourced maintenance services and exporting.
6. Win new business: the show offers a forum for the entire UK manufacturing supply chain.
7. The best ideas don't come from sitting behind the desk: inspiration comes when we break the routine and immerse ourselves in new surroundings.
8. Bring your team: space is not restricted, allowing multiple managers at the same site to attend. Group attendance offers the advantage of being able to target several areas of interest.
9. It's entirely free: not just attendance to the conference, practical workshops and exhibition, but also your car parking and wi-fi access.
10. Convenient location: the Ricoh Arena's West Midlands location makes it accessible to managers from all corners of the UK.